Greetings returning EYSC families and welcome to our new athletes and families. We are looking forward to a spectacular 2019/2020 season. Please read the information below carefully before proceeding to the registration pages.
1. There will be only one registration. You are making a one-year (10 month) commitment to the club and there will be two separate seasons/schedules (fall and spring), but you only need to register one time. Once you register prior to the fall season you are good to go for the year.
2. The annual registration fee is $900 ($550 if in high school). There are three payment options:
- Pay the full amount online when you register *
- Pay the full amount by cash or check **
- Pay $250 online when you register and then 10 monthly auto-drafts of $65 (6 payments of $50 if in high school) ***
3. Before you begin, please make sure you have a 1x1 headshot of your athlete. The file should be in .jpg or .png format and less then 2mb in size.
4. Before you begin, please make sure you have a copy of your athlete’s birth certificate. The file should be in .pdf or .jpg format and less than 2mb in size.
As always, we thank you for allowing us the honor of training your athletes. We look forward to a great 2019/20 Season. If you have any questions or issues related to registration, please contact Bob Booth at email@example.com or Steve Keighley at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* There is a 3% processing fee and a $1.50 convenience fee added to each electronic payment. These fees are collected "up-front" during registration ($28.50 if paying in full; $43.50 for the monthly payment plan). The fees for players in high school are $18 if paying in full, $27 for the payment plan.
** Payments via cash or check must be received by 9-1-2019.
*** The $65 monthly payments begin on 8-1-2019 and end with the payment drafted 5-1-2020 ($50 payments for high school players begin 8-1-2019 and end with the payment drafted on 1-1-2020)
Select an option to continue with the registration.